Thursday, March 7, 2013

Dealing with Discomfort from Laser Tattoo Removal

As an Oak Brook laser tattoo removal studio we are well aware that laser tattoo removal can cause some discomfort.  Discomfort typically occurs immediately after a laser tattoo removal procedure is done on a tattoo. Discomfort is different for everyone as some people will experience a slight stinging, burning or a throbbing.  Depending on the laser tattoo removal studio staff's instructions, there are typically quite a few things a patient can do to ease the discomfort.  Here are a few tips on easing the discomfort following a laser tattoo removal procedure:

1- Ice, ice and more ice: A lot of our patients swear by an ice compress applied right to the area that has been treated by laser removal.  Some removal studios even apply ice during the actual procedure for immediate relief.  Ice is one of the best ways to ease pain as the relief is immediate rather than delayed.

2- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is known to have skin healing and soothing properties, which is why some laser tattoo removal studios will suggest that patients use aloe vera to soothe discomfort such as stinging or burning.  Aloe vera is a natural soothing agent and a majority of removal studios recommend aloe.

2- Topical antiseptic cream and dressings: We aren't just talking about pain when it comes to discomfort stemming from laser tattoo removal, we are also talking about itching.  Patients can experience itching following the procedure, which is where a topical antiseptic cream and dressings can come in handy.  Aside from helping ease discomfort, antiseptic cream and dressings will help the area to heal faster and will help keep skin infection and scar free.

Looking for more tips on dealing with discomfort following a laser tattoo removal procedure? Feel free to leave us a comment or contact us.


3 comments:

  1. Hi...
    Friend I wanted to remove tattoo from my body but I did not find best clinic for tattoo remove. Then I have listened about klinikesthetika in Delhi. Then I visit there and I find a best Tattoo Removal in Delhi by laser machine who is painless treatment. Now I am very happy to use this service. Thanks to klinikesthteika for Tattoo Removing from my body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...
    Friend I wanted to remove tattoo from my body but I did not find best clinic for tattoo remove. Then I have listened about klinikesthetika in Delhi. Then I visit there and I find a best Tattoo Removal in Delhi by laser machine who is painless treatment. Now I am very happy to use this service. Thanks to klinikesthteika for Tattoo Removing from my body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this information.
    Laser Tattoo Removal Service Concord uses a successful application of the theory of selective photothermolysis.

    ReplyDelete